The Committee has representatives from our key stakeholder organisations – industry, government, schools and government research institutes.
The terms of reference for the committee are as follows:
- To appraise the School programs in light of the needs of the School stakeholders (industry, government, schools and research institutions).
- To provide advice about the direction that the School should take to best enhance future interactions with our stakeholders.
- To provide advice about the changing needs of industry, research and government organisations to best prepare the School’s graduates for future opportunities.
- To receive and discuss the School of Chemistry’s Annual Report.
- To aid the development of the School in any other way possible.